Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Peak Season is during the winters, from October to March. Lucknow is very pleasant during this time of the year, with temperatures going as low at 7 degrees celsius.
Shoulder Season: Monsoons from July to September, is a lovely time to be in Lucknow. These months see pleasant temperatures in the city.
Off-season: April to June are the months when temperatures go as high as 45°C. As the crowds are less, the hotel prices hit an all time low and Lucknow can be experienced devoid of all the touristy cliches.
Budget for Lucknow
For Budget Travellers: INR 600 - 1000 a day
- Accommodation in hostels and basic fan rooms in guesthouses: INR 500-700
- Food in street eateries and local cafes: INR 200-350
- Public Transport in autorickshaws and buses: INR 5 - 10
- Sightseeing: INR 10 - 100
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 1200 to INR 2000 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and homestays: INR 800 - 1200
- Food in cafes and restaurants: INR 400 - 700
- Local transport in local taxis: INR 100 - 400
- Sightseeing & Guided Tours: INR 10 - 1000
For Luxury Travellers: INR 5000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 3000 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 800 and upwards
- Local transport in cabs: INR 400 and upwards