From the whisper of golden dunes at sun down to iconic skyscrapers within the modern city scape, UAE has blossomed in no time at all as one of the most desired places to visit. Be it a weekend tour or a 10 days long holiday this country has everything to keep your itinerary busy and interesting with UAE’s ever changing and ever growing landscape. UAE is often identified with Dubai over it’s other Emirates which have history and stories of their own to share if you as a traveler got more than a week to spare in this hub of culture, leisure and sports.
I have been living in Dubai for almost a year and half and having visited UAE multiple times before as a tourist and for work has definitely made me sure about a number of things to do that’ll leave an everlasting taste of experiencing UAE like no other. I have curated an itinerary that’ll help you cover some major points within UAE and if you are looking to do something other than just these listed within the itinerary, click HERE.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
• Dubai METRO is one of the best way of getting around the city from one place to another. Get your NOL cards at the train stations. These cards also help you get around in busses.
• It is easy to rent a car in UAE, but beware and hire at only well registered rental companies. Also, to drive within UAE Indians will require International Driving License’.
• To get a good deal on Desert safari tours and to visit ‘At The Top’ in Burj Khalifa, keep an eye out for vouchers on Groupon or the company websites.
• Food will never be an issue in UAE as this culturally dynamic land that carters to all preferences. There are easily many vegetarian restaurants in Dubai itself. But do not miss out on experiencing local Emirati food while you are here, click HERE to know more about that.
• Get hotel or an apartment with good Wi-Fi services, as data charges for pre paid sim in the country are too high and you will find your self running to get a top up every two days. Though, you will easily be able to access Wi-Fi within most malls and cafes in Dubai.