1. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
2. May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
3. "Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints. Life is a journey, enjoy the ride."
4. “The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”
5. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
6."I am too old to have only seen this little of the world and too young not to go see it now."
7. "If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears."
8. "Respond to every call that excited your spirit"
9. "Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world."
10. "One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things."
11. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
12. “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.”
13. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by.”
14. “Not all those who wander are lost.”
15. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”
16. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.”
17. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
18. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.”
19. “Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.”
20."Take only memories leave only footprints.”
21. “A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for”
22. “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.”
23. “Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.”
24. “In The Eyes of a Traveler You Shall See, The World as it Actually is and Could be.”
25. "Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen."
26. "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware."
27. "Travelling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, “I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station”
28. "People don’t take trips, trips take people."
29. "We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open."
30."Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe."