They say that a journey is best measured in friends rather than miles but I say taking a bunch of friends together for a trip is like measuring another thousand of miles. We have to bear every excuse or more precisely the 'nakhre' and tip them with extra cheese or what we say in our language 'bhav khilana' just for the sake of friendship and travel. So, let’s talk about the types of friends and the most frequently used dialogues by them while planning a trip:
1. That one friend who is always running out of budget- ‘Paise nahi hain yar’
2. That sanskari friend who fails to convince his/her parents- 'Ghar vale mana kar rahe hain'
3. That fearsome friend who cannot be tricky with his/her strict boss- 'Boss chutti nhi dega'
4. That cheesy and mushy couple friends- 'meri gf/bf ko bhi sath le chalte hain'
5. That sticky pair of friends- 'Uske bina main nahi jaunga'
6. That not-so-good destination type friend- 'Ye destination achi nhi h, kuch aur plan karo'
7. That not-so-perfect timing type friend- 'Iss month nahi yar, kisi aur month chalte hain'
8. That moody friend- 'Mood nahi hai'
9. That tired friend- 'Yar main abhi apne official trip se aya hoon, dobara trip pe jane ki himmat nhi hai'