We headed out quite early in the morning, mild breeze and rain accompanied us on our way back. Spending these few days in this beautiful town has taken a toll on us. It’s time to go back to reality.
With solemn faces and beautiful memories etched to our heart, we bid Mechuka, Goodbye!
This trip undeniably made to the top of my list. Untouched and unexplored Mechuka has so much to offer, and if you ask me I will come back again and again to this beautiful valley.
Best Time to Visit?
Summer, Spring to experience the beautiful landscapes, full of life and also to beat the harsh cold of winter.
Winter for the thrill seekers, as Mechuka Adventure Festival offers wide range of adventure sports in the month of November.
Top Travel Tips to smoothen your journey and to make sure you have an amazing time in Mechuka:
1. Always carry your ILP and PAP wherever you go, if you lose it you will have to pay a fine.
2.Make sure you have enough stock of water and food while traveling as there are no hotels on the way.
4. It's quite cold even during summer so warm clothes are a must.
5. No hotels are available in Mechuka, only Homestays.
6. Carry cash if possible, only one ATM is available in Mechuka.
7. Other than a weak BSNL network, no other cell reception is available.
8. People who are adventurous and loves challenges, this is a getaway to Heaven.
I hope you like this post, I have poured my heart in this post. Feel free to share it with your friends. I will come back again with many more travel stories, till then
Take care, Travel Safe and Explore More!
Follow me on Instagram: @escapadesofsyrah for more updates on travel.
I love sharing my stories with everyone. A huge Thank You!! See you again.
Picture Story Time: