Other places/activities not covered above:
1. Dubai Garden Glow: Includes glow park, dinosaur park, ice park & art park.
2. Dubai Frame: You can see Old as well as New Dubai's panoramic views from the top.
3. Dragon Mart: Huge market of Chinese products.
4. Dubai Safari Park: It was closed for some renovation when I went in Dec'18, but this huge park is home to a wide range of animals, birds and various species.
5. Theme Parks: Wild Wadi Waterpark, Aquaventure Waterpark, Motiongate Dubai, Bollywood Park, IMG Worlds Adventure.
6. Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
7. There are plenty of rooftops and creek view restaurants for amazing evening: Level 43 Sky Lounge, Shades- Dubai Marina, Khyaber- Palm Jumeirah, Mitra/ QDs/Broadwalk- Creekside. You can check and explore more on Zomato.
Coming up next: Musandam Dibba Blog
Follow on Instagram for more pictures from my trips.
I’m also there on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
Just a girl with dreams of travel...
This blog was originally posted at https://explorewithneha.wordpress.com/