We got up early and after our breakfast we left for the trek to our starting point bharshaini.
1. We started out at around 11am which is a bit late but not as bad as leaving later than 2pm . This is because on an average a person takes 5-6 hrs for the whole trek with medium pace and mandatory rests with time for those very necessary photo sessions for our social media sites.
2. The trek is easy for regular trekkers and people with medium fitness.
3. Ample places to rest and have a decent lunch during trek.
4. The last 45 mins of trek is a bit steep as compared to the rest so be prepared.
5. On reaching the top there are many tent stays to choose from. We chose from the ones nearer to the Parvati kund( Hot spring). Since there are less facilities up there so be sure to know that-
a- Everything is 2-3 times the actual price so bring cash with you and bargain if u can.
b- Not so good toilet facilites. Its better you get up early to grab the toilet first.
c- It gets cold up there at night so bring light but warm clothes like inners.
6. Parvati kund is just what you need after such a long trek for relaxing your strained muscles and that too with an amazing view of ice capped mountains.