Beauty lies not just in control, but also in letting go. If there’s any place on Earth that defines the meaning of luxury on a budget, it’s Goa. Once a mainstream alternative playground for hippies, it is where the colour and chaos coexists. For the sake of scented cool breeze, dimmed night skies and infinite blue horizon, drive down to the exotic west coast for what every Indian would call a quintessential getaway.
For every avid talker, drinker, reader, climber, cycler, dancer, singer and many others. Here's how this classic location known for its history of psychedelic pleasures and splendid beaches, has spoilt Indians forever.
1. Because all you need are a pair of flip flops, sunglasses and a smile to let go.
Image Credits: Pavan K/Flickr
2. Because you've developed a taste for beachscapes and a perfect sunshine state of mind.
3. Because Ladies, it is one place in India where you can dare to travel solo.
4. Because it is the national getaway of India.
5. Because Goans have made it their business to make the world a happier place.
6. Because beautiful coastal drives are your calling!
7. Because one movie was enough to make it the greatest vacation puller of all time.
8. Because God has been blatantly biased to Goans; doesn't matter when you go, it has perfect weather all round the year.
9. Because it promises to deliver a fecund experience.
10. Because it doesn't get better than Goa trance and feni.
11. Because its vibrant colors will bring out the madness in you.
Image Credits: Sunburn.in