As he was tired after travelling, he fell asleep soon. Next day morning he was very much happy to explore Coimbatore. It was rainy day therefore we suggested him only few places like the famous Isha yoga center and Coimbatore flower market that he can visit and return by evening as he had to catch his train to Manglore at night. He shared many of his experiences and travelling tips, which gave us insights to travel more in less expensive and organized way. I shall share the tips at the end.
Tips for travelling from Nick :
1) Light weight clothes: Carry light weight clothes that will dry soon after wash and minimize the number of cloths.
2) Carry personal sanitizers.
3) Organize your bag well : Nick uses different pouch bags inside his main bag to categorize and keep things in place, which makes it easy to to find the thing we need without messing up the whole bag.
4) Secretflying.com : We came to know that there is a website that reflects the cheapest flight service to travel from one country to another.
5) Accesories: He showed us interesting accessories that he uses while travelling, like seven blow air bed-which flatens up in just seven blows and can me used as a comfortable bed any where and also showed us a bottle that filters and gives out pure water and many more things.
Hostory – Discover and explore India from a local perspective.
Tripjodi is hosting vivid travellers around world sharing stories and authentic local experiences.
“DISCOVER AND EXPLORE THE RICH HISTORY, CULTURE AND NATURE OF INDIA WITH TRIPJODI. WE OFFER AUTHENTIC AND EDUCATIVE TRAVEL EXPERIENCES.”
We want you to have authentic travel experiences that you build around your personality, instead of mass fabricated experiences for tourists. If you wanted to be with us apply at https://tripjodi.in/hostory/