Call it the Kingdom of Thailand, Land of Smiles, or simply Thailand, it’s a destination that boasts of picture-perfect beaches with turquoise waters, dense green forests, lip-smacking cuisines, intriguing culture, and of course, a buzzing nightlife! All these add to the experience that one can expect from the Thailand tour package 3 days 2 nights.
Safe, exquisite, pocket friendly, and vibrant, Thailand is a complete package which promises to entice everyone from a solo budgeteer to a beach lover seeking a luxurious holiday.
In spite of the huge influx of tourists, Thailand retains its charming essence with its culture, history, and its carefree people famed for their smiles and their fun-seeking sanuk lifestyle. So book yourself a customised Thailand tourism package and and you’ll soon know why it is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world.
Top attractions in Thailand
If you have already selected the most suitable Thailand tour package 3 days 2 nights, you might want to know some of the top attractions and must-have experiences in Thailand. Phuket, Pattaya, Koh Samui, Phi Phi Islands, and Bangkok are some of the most sought after names amongst tourists booking Thailand tour package 3 days 2 nights. So, here’s all that you can and should do while holidaying in this exotic destination.
1. Phuket - It’s a beach paradise famous for water sports and island hopping.
2. Bangkok - Thais call it Krung Thep, but it's the first name that comes to mind of most people booking Thailand tour package from Chennai.
3. Chiang Mai- The mountainous city of northern Thailand is known for its Lanna culture, stunning landscape, and impressive Buddhist temples.
4. Pattaya - Besides the stunning beach views, the city is synonymous with its spectacular nightlife and literally comes to life after the sun goes down.
5. Koh Samui - If you have chosen a Thailand tour package 3 days 2 nights only to experience peace, comfort, natural beauty, and hippie vibes, Koh Samui island should be on top of your list of places to visit.
6. Ko Pha Ngan - Known for its Full Moon Party, Ko Pha Ngan will take your breath away with vast expanses of its serene coastline.
7. Krabi Province - Visit Krabi to experience best of beaches and watersports.
8. Chiang Rai - If you wish to gel with ethnic minorities and enjoy mountain trekking, don’t miss including Chiang Rai in your Thailand tour package 3 days 2 nights
9. Tarutao National Marine Park — Home to Koh Lipe and the surrounding islands, this region of Tarutao National Marine Park brims with vivid reefs and quiet beaches.
10. Phi Phi islands- Just south west of Krabi coastline lie the stunning Phi Phi Islands that are part of a marine national park, one of the world's most sought after island destination.
Thailand weather and best time to visit
Being a tropical paradise, Thailand and most of its famous destinations experience hot and humid summers and moderate winters. Naturally then considered as the best time to travel to Thailand, is winter extending from the beginning of November till late February. The usual day-time temperatures range between 15 to 28 degrees during winters in Thailand.
For tourists planning to include visiting northern Thailand in their Thailand tour package 3 days 2 nights, it is recommended to carry light woollens which will come handy while trekking.. Apart from the pleasant weather, the Thais celebrate a number of festivals around the year like the Royal Barge Procession, Loy Krathong, Christmas, and New Year which make for compelling reasons to book Thailand tour package 3 days 2 nights.
How to reach Thailand
For a destination to be among the top in the world, it has to have great connectivity with its neighbouring countries and the rest of the world. With several airports, seaports, and highways, reaching Thailand, it’s quite accessible whether you are taking a flight, on a cruise, or travelling by road from a nearby country. However, most tourists who book Thailand tour packages 3 days 2 nights prefer flying in directly to any of the popular airports in Thailand.
Phuket International Airport and Suvarnabhumi Airport located in Bangkok are the two most popular international airports.
In case you are travelling to Thailand from neighbouring countries such as Malaysia, Laos and Cambodia, you can also choose to travel by train which is not only a comfortable option but also lets you witness the changing landscapes, cities, and cultures. If you want to level up the thrill factor of your Thailand tour package 3 days 2 nights, you can also choose to travel to Thailand from India by road via Myanmar.
Thailand for couples
Due to its close proximity to India, immersive beach vibes, buzzing nightlife, and relatable culture, most Thailand tour packages from Delhi are booked well before the peak tourist season. Additionally, its easy visa requirements and mostly budget-friendly airfares from most Indian cities open doors to some of the best experiences any tourist expects, especially the couples. Thailand tour package 3 days 2 nights also offer rejuvenating spas, night markets, and a host of delectable cuisines which allow you enough opportunities to make memories with your best travel partner while exploring Thailand. And it’s not just about the romantic experiences, you can also try adventure activities like scuba diving, snorkelling, parasailing, and more to get the best out of your Thailand package.
If we were to describe Thailand, it’s a smiling temptation that works like a charm, alluring visitors not just from southeast Asia but from all over the world. And once you have been there, you are most likely to fall in love with the ‘Thai vibe’ and you’ll find it hard to resist booking a Thailand tourism package again and again. The simple reason being that Thailand never disappoints, whether you are a beach lover, a solo traveller who loves trekking and hiking, or a couple looking forward to spending some exclusive time with each other. So, go on, select your Thailand tour package 3 days 2 nights right away and experience the magic that Thailand is!