Next day we woke up at 10 and was served with the breakfast around the swimming pool . There was so much variety all from fruits to creeps , everything was available there . The Sal Woods swimming pool is also amazing – large and overlooking the stunning valleys. You can indulge in an array of outdoor activities to unwind and make the most of your time. There’s plenty you can do – indulge in activities like tree climbing, mountain biking, crossing Burma bridge, rock climbing, archery, etc. The gazebos sitting atop the swimming pool should be reserved soon as then you can have group fun over there. We returned to the room at 1 got ready and check out from that resort at 2:30 pm . It was hell of a crazy time spend there .
But some important point about Sal Woods :-
1. The Sal Woods is just 22km from the famed Mall Road of Mussoorie. So it makes for a central point for tourists who wish to explore the city while staying away from the hustle-bustle.
2. The Gorgeous retreat is spread over an area of 4 acres and there are two ways taking you up there. Caution: You need to follow the sign boards to get up till there as GPS can take you through a shorter (highly scary) but tedious path, which can leave you irritated!
3. Sal Woods is located in a charming, secluded corner, far away from the touristy hustle-bustle of Mussoorie
4. It is a 4 star resort and prices start at 5000 rupees
5. Make sure you book a stay way ahead of time if you are visiting Mussoorie during summers as it can get occupied soon.
We came back to chandigarh at around 7 pm at night it was the most fun trip I have ever made to resort