End of july 2017 we reached Vishakapatnam at 5.30am by Kanyakumari Express (Howrah - Kanyakumari), there was many trains but we choosed this train because of morning arrival, I basically travel on train at night because of sleep is very important for the tour, so i sleeped whole night and reached, 4.10pm - 5.30am 13 hours 30 mins time took, so we go for the hotel, Hotel i booked early via Online, and the hotel price fair enough about 1000/- with 3 beds ( Me,mom,dad) hotel name was Annapurna hotel at diamond park, after the checkout process we place our bags and prepared for our 1st day tour with some breakfast nearby hotel restaurant, so I dont know was that time how we will travel the whole Vizag city, but my Dad have an idea, we gone to the R.K beach (Ramkrishana beach).
And there was some autowala came and asking for GHUMNE JAYENGE CITY? so we started our bargening skills and start from 1200 to take it down to 750 rupees for the whole Vizag city trip.
THE SPOTS WE COVERD :--
1. Fishing harbour & dockside (Fish market with dock, you will see some big big freight ship) there a passenger ship is goes to Andaman also
2. Indira gandhi Zoo ( a zoo with some animal but not as well as Alipur zoo kolkata but it is very big and there is electric van that will reduce the time to explore)
3. Rama naidu studio ( a studio is situated over a hill and you need to take ticket to enter price was 30/-, and a market also there for the movie shooting, gallery, studio room, view point, sea view point etc.
4. Kailashgiri (its a small hill with toy train ticket cost - 80/-, ropeway,park,view point,Shiva-Parvati murti)
5. Trinity park (its a basic park but with different thing, The park is situated a high altitude position and in this park there is a rock stairs, which goes to downside on the beach its a beautiful place)
6. INS Kursura submarine ( we explored the submarine as a museum,webs of pipeline and electrical systems, meachanial parts all the thing you will discover in just - ticket-40 and for camera - 200)
7. Aquarium ( basic aquarium but if you a marine lover this place for you if you are not don't go)