In an illicit way of education system in India a student hardly finds time to head out to a place of his/her interest. A bliss called as Gap year or Sabbatical year is being followed in countries like Australia, New Zealand, and U.S. Even though its not followed that widely in India still we can take a short gap of at least a week every year and travel within our own diversified country solo.
- Perfect Spending: The very first benefit would be the best way of spending your dad's money by travelling rather than buying "soul sucking gadgets".
- Thought process: You start to open up yourself and thoughts in your mind will free flow.
- Keen Observer: Once you are out there all alone your curiosity level on the things around increases.
- Strength: With divergent food, climate, and people your physical and mental strength increases.
- A best point in your C.V: Believe me, travelling solo will sure be a best point in your hobbies list.
- Lightens you up: You start feeling better as you restore yourself when you are alone.
- Stop comparing: You will stop comparing to others around you as it will all be you to know yourself better.
- Socialize: Than being social virtually in a media, you end up socializing with unknown people which is the better way of increasing your social skills.
- A storyteller: With all the grandma stories of your childhood, you yourself end up a storyteller after travelling.
- Inferiority dies: As it is said "It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves". A negative complex would die as you start believing yourself when you are solo.
- A better planner: You end up a better planning person as you have that experience of planning all itinerary and info to roam out there.
- Solitude: As you travel solo your solitude increases the capability of your creative mind and you start thinking calmly which will boost up your confidence level.
- Independent: Your dependency on others slowly fades away once you get to know your strengths and make you fully an independent person.
- Comfort zone: As all of us know "Life begins at the end of our comfort zone".
With all these benefits you get a complete threshold on your body and soul end up planning the best you need from you and you come back home all smiling for yourself which means really a lot.