How to reach Goa(From Delhi)
Via flight By Air: The Dabolim Airport lies just 29 kilometres from the state’s capital, Panjim.
Time: 2 hrs 30 mins is minimum time.
Via train: The two major railheads in Goa are Madgaon and Thivim, which are well connected by trains from all over the country.
Time: 24h 39m.
Best Time to Visit
* Winter (November, December, January, February) is best time to visit Goa, December and February is celebration month of Goa with less hot, You will enjoy Christmas and New Year parties in these months.
* Summer (March, April, May & October) will be harsh for you as Goa is a hot territory already in all months.
* In monsoon (June, July, August & September) you won’t able to enjoy fully due to rain and also you will not take enjoyment of water sports.
What must have
* A sunscreen with good SPF.
* A Pair of shorts.
* Plastic slippers.
* Wear tight clothing to avoid sand going inside your body.
* Try water sports, such as Scuba Diving, Parasailing or Banana Ride.
* Hat and sunglasses.
What should avoid
* Don’t enter into beach with bare foot. It can harm you. Always were a plastic slipper which can be dried easily.
* Water level keeps on changing over time so don’t go far from entry point into the water.
* Don’t keep anything in your pocket like phone or purse if You are planning to enjoy spasms of water even. Because waves are so powerful that it will drenched your lower part completely.
* Do not void traffic rules, Goa traffic police is hyperactive.
* Know traffic rules before starting.
* Follow the speed limit of different locations Eg. 30 KMPH for bridges.
* Do not pass on restricted over-bridge for selected vehicles.
* If you are a couple avoid travelling after 12 pm for safety reasons
Minimum duration: 4-5 days (For north Goa)
3-4 days (For south Goa)
Other than beach what you can explore
* Heritage Places In South Goa And North Goa
* Shopping Piazza In North Goa And South Goa
* Exquisite Cuisine Of North Goa And South Goa
* Nightlife In North Goa And South Goa
* Sightseeing In Goa
* Casinos In South Goa And North Goa