# After started our journey from majnu-ka-tila new delhi around 6:30 pm in the evening we reached bhuntar early in the morning around 6:30 am in the morning and then weather was calm n pleasant in the month of April so it was really great experience after a hectic schedule and hustle and bustle from city life it was relax moment for all of us.
# From bhuntar we took a local bus and it cost 100 inr per person and it took 2-3 hours to reach kasol.
# Finally we were at our destination “kasol mini israel of India “ it was a really great experience.
#If you’re at kasol n you don’t try israeli food and for stoners if you don’t try hash then it’s not worth going there must try it ✌.
# About accommodation you’ll get tents ⛺️ besides parvati river if you’re a backpacker or a adventure junkie must try to stay in tents its an amazing experience without burning your pocket it cost only 200 inr per person or if you want to stay at hotel thn you’ll get good hotels starting from 1000-5000 inr per night you can also book it through Hotels.com or OYO rooms you’ll get good rates.
# Please don’t rely on your debit or credit cards because there’s is ATM machines but 90% chances not to get cash in the machine and if you withdraw cash from local vendors they will charge you 10% to 20 % on the total withdrawal amount .