A nightmare dream to real life exploration.
Well that sounds some strange right. So, lets propagate further to find out what exactly I wanted to say by above first line sentence.
It's about a trip which we dreamed of and implemented next day by bookings.
Yes a North - East trip which was unplanned, no idea of routes and where to go. But still we researched, digged out information, planned our own route and yes it was successful.
- Kolkata was our first destination in the bucketlist. From there we wanted to see next Mt. Kanchanchunga, so we travelled Darjeeling.
- We wanted to cross one country(Bangladesh) to reach east, that's possible by air travel. So we travelled Assam, Guwahati.
- To explore bit of east more, shillong meghalaya was on the list.
- This is not the end, we wanted to cross country again to reach Kolkata and explore its nightlife and taste of Rasgulla.
- That's a complete Traingular shape we covered, if you visualize the places which i illustrated above.