We didn't have much time @ Imphal.Luckily Kangla fort n Imma market were nearby.visited both.Imma market is a must see place.Bought some black rice n other souvenirs.Time to get back to our boring lives.Boarded our flight back to base.
1. In northeast, daylight is only till 4pm.so please don't plan anything beyond that time.And all shops will be closed by 7.
2.The roads are not good.Better, check the condition of the roads prior going.
3. It is easier to get the ILP @ Guwahati than @ dimapur. stringent checking of ILP is done at the checkposts.you need copies of 2 proofs, and 2 p.p size photos,local address guarantee (costs 200₹). The process will take a couple of hours
4. Visit Dzukou valley @ April,may(blossom season). Food @ the dorm in the valley is quite expensive.Take your own food to save some money.Its extremely cold(especially feet).Take proper gear.
5. On Sundays, there is absolutely no transport facility in nagaland.beware.
6. Visit pobitora if you are a bird watcher. Head to Kaziranga if not.pobitora has more cows than rhinos probably.