Day 5: Return to India – Finally the journey comes to an end. The most impressive city I have ever visited. We took a bus from Asakusa to Ginza bus station and from there Tokyo Airport.
• Tokyo city is in the middle of Haneda Airport & Tokyo Airport you can take a flight whichever is cheaper.
• Bus Tickets are available at the airport.
• Internal Travel is very costly preferable to take metro trains.
• Good Connectivity of Metro Stations which helps to move around easily.
• Local Sim card is very costly but the best part is Wifi connectivity which is very good everywhere. Avoid buying the local sim card if your stay isn’t longer.
• Asakusa, Ginza, and Tokyo city are the market areas. It is advisable to have a stay here.
• Vegetarians might face an issue for food. Advisable to carry some snacks from the home country.
• Disneyland has a express queue for rides which is available at no extra cost.
• It’s advisable to reach Disneyland Resort 15 minutes before the opening time.
• Carry warm clothes if you visit Mt. Fuji.
• Cable Car from Hakone Pass has the last ride at 4 pm.
• Don’t miss to experience a ride in a bullet train. It halts only at main stations.
• We took a bullet train while returning from Mt. Fuji - Nearby metro station Odawara.
• Odawara Metro Station to Tokyo Metro Station took 34 minutes journey which normally takes around 1 hrs 23 minutes.
• There are three cities to be explored in Japan – Kyoto, Tokyo, and Osaka.
• Plan to visit during Cherry Blossom.
All these was incomplete without having a valid visa to Japan, Fly For Holidays had processed my Japanese Visa and they asked Following list of documents to process Japan Tourist Visa
1. Original Passport
2. 2 Photographs
3. Visa Form
4. Cover Letter
5. Day Wise Itinerary
6. Leave Letter
7. Income Tax Returns
8. Bank Statement
9. Hotel Bookings
10. Air Ticket