There is also a story of Potter who was a devotee of Lord Shiva which is carved on the back door of the temple.
There are street vendors near dargah who sells Tamarind with salt and chill power on top and some raw mangoes with chutney that reminds one of their childhood days.
There is a small penthouse to stay in near the dargah for resting and changing clothes, the rent is very affordable. There are other stalls for food, clothing, and many more.
Some of the hacks and guiding tips we would like to share with you while visiting Shivanasamudra falls are:
• Try to negotiate with the street venture
• Please take care of your essential items
• Be aware of lizards and monkeys
• Carry a mosquito replant with you
• Don’t carry cash, opt for online payments
• Negotiate with the room owner
• Don’t forget to visit 9lakhs steps
• Please carry change with you that will be useful for you to go to the washroom.
If you are trying to reach falls by train from Bangalore, it will be approximately 91km. The traveling time will be around 2h 41m