Travel for me is not just covering all the places of a particular destination, rather it is exploring and experiencing the best places of my interest.
My idea of travel is exactly same as Naina of YJHD,
"कितना भी ट्राई करलो, लाइफ में कुछ ना कुछ तो छूटेगा ही, इसलिए जहां है वहीं का मज़ा लेते है।"
I always travel like a student. By that, I mean less preference for comfort, a little high on impulse but not reckless, keeping an open mind for learning and always up for adventures!
Major reason for this trip being very cheap for me were:
1. I booked my flight tickets one month prior . It costed me total of ₹ 11 k from Ahd-Kolkata-Port Blair (round trip).
2. I went in the month of August which is not peak season. Hotels and flights both were pretty cheap comparatively.
3. I used coupons from Oyo and MMT on my hotel bookings and saved a lot. Also, the hotels I booked were decent and average. I just had to spend nights there.
4. Internet connectivity is poor in Andaman and hotel operators know this. You will find huge difference in offline and online prices of Hotel. Book everything possible online!
5. I'm not a foodie. I eat simple vegetarian meal. So, I usually save money by not spending it on fancy food.
Pro Tip: Guys, never ever underestimate the power of coupons! :p
I did not plan a lot but I knew places I did not want to visit.
Also, please note that even if you have 15 days you can not explore all the places so research enough and decide where exactly you want to visit. I had decided to explore less touristy places in Andaman.
But, at any cost, don't miss Havelock! It has my heart, will take yours as well. So, here is the itinerary.