Travel Articles And Blogs For Dharamshala
Best Time to Visit Dharamshala
Peak Season to visit Dharamsala is from February to June, when the weather ranges from pleasantly cool to bearably warm.
Shoulder Season: November to January is winter season in Dharamsala when you can see snow fall on the mountains. The temperature ranges from -1 to 7 degrees Celsius, making it a great time to visit Dharamsala.
Off-season: Dharamsala sees monsoon season from July to September. But the town doesn’t see too much rainfall, so if you don’t mind a little drizzle when you are out and about and like off-season discounts, head to Dharamsala at this time.
Budget for Dharamshala
For Budget Travellers: INR 800-1300 a day
- Accommodation in hostels and guesthouses: INR 600-800
- Food: INR 200-500
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 1500-2000 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels: INR 1200-2000
- Food: INR 600-900
- Local transport in autos and taxis: INR 400-500
For Luxury Travellers: INR 3000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 4000 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 1800 and upwards
- Local transport in cabs: INR 1000 and upwards