Namma Bengaluru, a paradise for the gen next youth, is a city gleaming with glittering lights, tall shiny skyscrapers, traffic lights and ofcourse it's youth. A scuffle with the busy streets, evergreen traffic and never ending stretches of roads amidst the weekdays torns of every aspiring thought on a weekend and hence you need a spirit booster ! But nothing comes free in life, isn't it? Hence i'll mention 5 good pubs of Banagalore which would keep your spirits high without worrying much about getting a hole in your wallet.
5. TGI Fridays - This place is quintessentially for the red - meat lovers. A place that offers you a vintage american ambiance with juicy tenderloins. This pub is located at two places in the city, (i)Bannerghatta road and (ii)Ulsoor. Do not forget to try their happy hours i.e. 5 pm to 8pm. The cost for two with alcohol is INR 2,500/-.
For more info. click this link: https://www.zomato.com/bangalore/tgi-fridays-bannerghatta-road/menu#tabtop
4. BREWSKY - If you are a roof top boozer, you must come to this place. It has two roofs with an exotic view of city lights and the scintillating mild breeze tingling every inch of your body which will give you a perfect adrenaline rush, p.s. - a perfect place for a romantic night out, guys ;-). Brewsky is one of the finest micro-brewery in the city providing variety of beers at a cost less than the ones at it's competition. The food menu is usual however my personal favorite is the 'Goan crumbed prawns'. The cost for two with alcohol is approx: INR 1,500/-
For more info. click this link: https://www.zomato.com/bangalore/brewsky-jp-nagar
3. THREE DOTS AND DASH - Yeah, it does sound like somebody has named it after being tipsy (LOL) and has no connection with their theme but trust me, it's quite a good place for a weekend hangout with friends and get high. This is a place which offers you drinks with special "pirates of the Caribbean" effect. They have plenty of drinks which are quintessentially unique to their theme. Apart from good ambience, food and drinks, they also offer "sheesha" or otherwise known as hookah commonly. The cost for two with alcohol is approx INR 1,300/-
For more info. click this link: https://www.zomato.com/bangalore/three-dots-a-dash-indiranagar
2. TIPPLER ON THE ROOF - Since the day my bestie introduced me to this place, this russian lounge had been into my list of personal favorite pubs in Bengaluru. Tippler's, as they say - a russian lounge, has actually nothing russian about it except the food menu which comes with standard food items with a russian twist to it's descriptions ;-) But but but... the bar tenders are damn expert in mixing the tonics & i mean it. I've had flavored Margarita's in more than 12 pubs of this town but no one can beat the mixing of the alcohols as they do it here. If you are by chance a Margarita person, do try out this place. The cost for two with alcohol is approx. INR 1,300/-
For more info. click this link: https://www.zomato.com/bangalore/tippler-on-the-roof-indiranagar
1. TAKE 5 - If you're not much into the HRC's yet love to listen good music with a pint of good beer, than you must check out this place. The food is commendably good at its range and the place offers a great lively evening for all with a band stand on the second floor. The non-music lovers can opt for a lesser noisy place on the roof top and have peacefully a glass of dirty martini. :-) The cost for two with alcohol is approx. INR 1,200/-
For more info. click this link: https://www.zomato.com/bangalore/take-5-indiranagar
So dear readers, if you liked my blog, please press that tiny lil heart and don't forget to follow me on Tripoto. Have a boozed weekend ahead! ;-)
All photo courtesy by Google. I do not own any copyrights of the images.