The best line to narrate the historical beauty of this land “ Middle east is the place where Classical mythology lies in it’s every element. Where stories can not be heard but can be seen on the stones which will take you back into the chorological period. Where history repeats itself everyday. There are few places I have listed which defines History, Change in Civilianization & Religious faith of Middle east through it’s ancient structure.
- Jordon: This place has always amused visitors all around the world with it’s world class heritage. Jordon is the place which has assembled various historical places like “Perta” “Roman Theatre” “Ottoman Gate” “Dead Sea” “Jerash” . These are the major highlights of Jordan which one should explore if you are planning to visit Jordon.
- Oman: Oman symbolizes the Islamic architecture with it’s elegant Mosque. “Muscat” capital of Oman is the must visit place where you can visit Qaboos Grand Mosque, which is the religious landmark of Muscat. There are places which one can explore in Oman such as “Jebel Shaam” “Nakhal” “Wadi Shab” “Nizwa”. Because of it’s breathtaking mountains, architecture, Oman is the 2nd best option to visit if your planning to explore Middle East.
- Cyprus: Unique blender of Greek, Turkish, Assyrian, Persian & Roman culture, Cyprus is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean sea..Cyprus is the third most popular island. Located off the coasts of Syria & Turkey. Cyprus is successful attracting inspiring travelers around the world because of it’s beautiful ancient beaches.
- Israel: “Holy Land” Israel is one of the place where there is a divine beauty in it’s every corner. It represents the antiquity which one can observed through it’s Classical structure. Places like “Jerusalem” is one of best city in the world which an individual should explore if you are planning to visit Israel. Historical Stories which are hidden, unexplored are lying in the landscape of Israel.
- Egypt: Mysterious Egypt, A land of Pyramids which gives you numerous places to find out the history. Places like “Giza” “Nile Valley” “Siwa Oasis” will make you more curious about it’s historical stories. So as a young traveler, Egypt should be a part of your travel journey if you want to find out the answers of few hidden stories on your own by exploring.
As I have given a very short description of these places but you can find out more about these places if you are planning to head towards Middle East countries. Life is all about experiencing new adventures & sharing those adventures. So keep sharing your stories!