Day 1 - Tegallalang rice terrace (go immediately),
-monkey forest (monkeys take everything. So just get the camera and some money. Nothing else) (8.30 to 5),
-If time permits then Ubud water palace (8 to 5)
Day 2 - Tibumana waterfall (comfortable shoes)
- tukad cepung waterfall
-shopping in bali
Day 3 - Bali Swing (book in advance and also have lunch included) (if bali swing is missed then other option is sarang burung)
- Swept away (book in advance for candle light dinner)
Atanaya Hotel- kuta
Day 1 - Blue Point Beach and Uluwatu Beach (go in the afternoon)
- Uluwatu temple - go at 4.45pm visit the temple and book a seat for kekak dance. It starts at 6. So reach by 5.30
- any indoor pub which is free and open
Day 2 -
- the edge bali
-Suluban Beach and caves in afternoon
- Melasti Beach. Reach the cliff by 5.15 and leave by 6.
Champlung - legian
Day 1- Breakfast at Motel mexicola and icecrm at mad pops bali.
- reach azul beach club by 3pm and enjoy the pool and reserve a sunset pod to view the wonderful sunset
- rest by the beach and come back to the hotel
Day 2- eat breakfast at Nook (8am opening so go early as we have to reach turtle society by 4)
- have lunch at La Laguna by the beach and spend quality time (reach by 11 and leave by 2.45 after confirming the timings of the turtle society)
-bali Sea turtle society - call them first and ask abt the timings to release then go around 3.30pm to release turtles.
-shopping and get back to hotel and rest
Bali Wirasana Inn - sanur
Day 1 - eat at Bobbys bar or Tootsie bar
- hidden canyon (call before going for high tide. dont take dslr as youll get wet, changing room for swimsuit, take a guide, locker is available, waterproof cover for phn)
- Artotel Beach club or Byrdhouse Beach club. If time doesnt permit cover this the next day after nusa penida as you will return by 5.30pm
Day 2 - Nusa Penida
- Broken Beach (pasih uug beach)
-Kelingking beach (travelinhershoes stairs)
-if allowed then Rumah Pohon treehouse
-Take first ferry from sanur at 7 and book return as well (idr 75000)
-take water and cash as their is no atm, snacks to eat, waterproof bag, extra slippers, swimsuit, closed toe shoes, towel, beach sheet.
-hire own motorbike but be carefull as the roads are steep (idr 75000)
Kampoeng Saya: canggu
-rest at the property and make reservation for ex machina.
- Love Anchor which is a night market. Just beside ex machina
- Agendaz beach club
Gili Trawangan -
- Casa Vintage Store breakfast (call sunset stable for timings n bookings)
- swing and hammock (the exile, pandawa)
-sunset stable or stud stable, ombak sunset swing
-the jungle pre drinking bar and hop to sama sama reggae bar late night.
- scuba or snorkelling
-hammock at karma reef or mahamaya