1. Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
2. Transfers / Sightseeing - Entire round trip journey by Non AC Innova as per the itinerary. Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal.
3. Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
4. Travel Insurance.
5. Inner Line Permit Charges wherever applicable
6. All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Cox and Kings Terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival into and departure from Guwahati would be on your own arrangements.
- On arrival at Guwahati Railway station the guests are requested to come out from the front side (RBI side).
- Please contact our sales staff to give you best flight deals.
- Please do not touch any religious artefact or antique.
- Purchase of religious items especially antiques is prohibited.
- Please speak softly within the religious premises.
- Please remember not to point with a single finger but use an upturned flat extended hand especially to indicate a sacred object or place.
- Please refrain from touching any ritual objects or mural paintings.
- Please do not walk over any clothes, books, hearth or materials left open in religious sites.
- Please refrain from smoking or drinking while visiting religious places.
- If you are not sure please ask the local people or the guide.
- Water supply in the hills during the peak season is restricted due to shortage and water is supplied area wise at specific times. Please co-operate with the hotel on same.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
- Arunachal Pradesh is a very remote place, so all the hotels in this region are basic.
- The Hotels in this region are small and have rooms of different sizes and offer different views, all rooms of same category are not possible.
- In the entire region, scarcity of water and electricity is a natural phenomenon. Guests are requested to bear with such problems as may arise during the tour.
- Visas are not required for Indian Nationals.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Voter ID card - passport should have a validity of minimum 6 months).
To visit Arunachal Pradesh, Indian national requires Inner Line Permits. Permits are issued in Guwahati, which takes 6-7 working days.
Documents required: 2 passport size photographs, 1 Photo ID address proof (Voter ID, Driving License, Passport - for children school ID is acceptable).
- Any transport to / from Guwahati. Your tour price starts Ex - Guwahati.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Any additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in inclusions.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
- Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in inclusions.
- 9% Govt. Service Tax.
Dates And Prices For This Trip
Dates- 1st April 2017 to 20th April 2017
Price- Ex - Guwahati Valid From - 01 April, 2017 Valid To - 20 July, 2017