Some facts about these five days:
1. This was a part of our two week long UK( haha not the European one) trip.
We pre booked this part from a tour operative named GoHimalayas. But you can easily manage it without any guide, except for the 14 km deoriatal to chopta part. That was truly a wild route.
2. Estimated cost per person for these 5 days was 9500 rupees all inclusive.
3. Trek was moderate to easy.
4. Electricity or mobile network can only be expected in Auli, nowhere else.
5. Locals are very welcoming and try to carry out even your dumbest requests.
Three musketeers(Doctor by profession) from Kolkata completed the trek with tired feet and enriched mind. Hopefully, after reading this, every newbie thrillophilic would also go there.
And, the writer, Biswadip Chattopadhyay.