5. Whenever someone speaks a language other than your own, don't grumble it.
The least you should expect is that people will speak your language since you go throughout the world to have a thorough cultural experience, right? Instead of whining, consider learning their language or attempt to speak in a language that is widely understood.
6. Don't make constant comparisons to your hometown.
When visiting another city, it's crucial to avoid making comparisons to your hometown or implying that your city is superior to their city.
7. No need to post constant updates to social media.
You go places for your own satisfaction and not to impress others. Not everything needs to be updated on social media. You shouldn't expect everyone to be interested in everything you do.
8. No need to shoot a thousand pictures.
Living in the moment when you get at your destination is important because you spent a lot of money, effort, and travel time getting there. You don't have to take photos of everything you see
9. If you can, take videos of some stuff.
Because you might want to savor the recollections or relive the experience when you get home.
P.S: This is for her benefit because she is elderly and can no longer travel and wants to see the world through my eyes.