You can find some of the best multi cuisine restaurants here providing quality services along with other entertainment options like cinema halls showcasing the latest flicks in all languages. I found Besant to be one of the best option, if you want to spend quality time with your friends and family.
• Best time to visit this city is from September to February, especially during Dasara Festival
• Club your visit with another upcoming town in the state- Amravati which is around 2 hours drive from Vijayawada
• For local transportation tourist taxis, metered taxis, auto rickshaws, and cycle rickshaws are available. Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) offers bus services, connecting important places within the city and with each other.
How to Reach from Delhi
• Situated along the Chennai- Howrah and Chennai-Delhi rail route, Vijayawada is the largest railway junction of the South Central Railway. There are a number of express and super fast trains, connecting Vijayawada with almost all the important places of the country.
• The nearest airport is the domestic airport located at Gannavaram, about 20-km, from the city. It connects Vijayawada to Hyderabad and Vishakhapatnam. It is just a 30-minute flight away from Hyderabad.
So planning to visit Vijayawada ?
You can follow my work on my Blog: Buoyantfeet.com