Holi is nothing but a commotion! A commotion of irritatingly sweet-smelling gujiyas, tons of colours and large crowds! The festival might be a cultural extravaganza that intrigues foreigners, but if you have experienced this 'hullabaloo' first hand, you too must be unsure. After all, doesn't it, in a way, bring out the worst in everyone, leaving nowhere you can escape to?
Imagine being surrounded with aggressive humans carrying chemicals to scar your skin or damage your scalp. Who wants to be a part of Holi or even travel around this dangerous festival?
Travelling during this festival can be the worst thing ever. Don't believe me? See these pictures yourself:
1. Holi is all about noise and hassle, there is nothing serene or soothing about it
2. Holi has lost its traditional charm, it's all a gimmick now!
3. It can only be enjoyed by uncivilised bullies, others stay away from it
4. Foreigners know the ill-effects of Holi, so they stay far from it
5. Holi colours can harm your skin
6. Holi is just the same everywhere, there is nothing new to see
7. There is no method to this madness, everything is chaotic
8. A traveller has nothing to gain from Holi
Now that we have convinced you that you can spend your Holi better locked inside your home, please do not, at any cost, venture out of your home to travel on Holi!