I know you have great time road-tripping with friends. Even with your girlfriend, there are a few rides you really enjoy. But travel with parents have always seemed like an awfully boring and dull deal to you.
Though I shouldn't be giving you these reasons in first place, but still, here 10 reasons why your next roadtrip should DEFINITELY be with your father.
1. He took you along on many many many roadtrips (even when you were a pain in the a**).
You must have had an idea by now how dumb kids really are!
2. It's time your father knew that you have grown up. Though you still don't have his expected package, atleast you can now change a tire and drive through the hills.
...Or you think so.
3. Those 2 mins conversations are not enough. Get the real bonding done before its too late.
4. You will get to ask some real deep questions that might have been bubbling inside you for years.
Or listen to All India Radio all the way!
5. And in return, you will get pearls of wisdom that only his generation is allowed to impart.
Taking this wisdom also comes with a free coaching in patience.
6. You have a great job and fun life sure, but your father's idea of fun has been chilling. Give both of yourselves a break!
7. Despite the age, communication and sensibility difference, the road will bring you both on a common ground.
Like sharing images of the trip on Whatsapp.
8. And you will realize that his experience can never beat your over-smartness.
Admit it, you are over smart!
9. In fact, your father was quite the riot in youth. Get a chance to hear all about it.
Warning: This might turn a bit awkward.
10. Most importantly, be assured of your safety. Because your father, will always have your back.
Now cut that procrastinating drama and give your old man a call.
Hope you definitely plan out a trip with Dad after this.