How to Go :
1) By Bus – Buses are the best option because of the economical rates that they are available at. Can be availed from multiple boarding points at Kolkata. Primary bus stand is in Esplanade.
2) By Train – Numerous trains during the first half of the day from Howrah.Get down at Digha station from where both buses and cars are available to Mandarmani (Around 30 Kms).
3) By Flight – Kolkata airport is the nearest airport.
4) Personal Vehicle– The Kolkata to Mandarmani distance takes approximately 4 hours to cover. The highway is quite well maintained except for certain stretches. If you love riding, go for it.
Must Experience :
Argued to be the longest drive-in beach in India - a drive along the beach side is must.
The next best things to do – walk, explore, eat sleep and laze around!
Being a seaside village there are a plenty of resorts that offer accommodation. Tourists can choose between budget resorts and mid-range to semi-luxury resorts.
Few are listed below (from budget to luxurious) :
i) Anutri Beach Resort
ii) Kings Crown Hotel
iii) Aqua Marina Drive In
1. Do not expect much from the mid range hotels as the chefs/staffs are not professionals (Nevertheless, there ain't much to complain when it comes to fish fry and chicken curry!)
2. Try Prawns and Pomphrets for starters for sure.
3. Hotel/Resorts may or may not have the facility of a bar. However, a wine shop is available at the midst of the market.
In case you want to know more about the trip, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow me at :
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
mandarmani west bengal india, mandarmani in west bengal, mandarmani things to do, places to visit in mandarmani west bengal, mandarmani tourist attractions