How To Reach
Since all the districts of West Bengal are well connected by roadways and railways, visitors can opt for any mode of transport.
One can reach Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport in Kolkata and from there one can reach Murshidabad by road and rail. From Kolkata airport, Murshidabad is 195 kms away.
There are two railway stations at Kolkata – Sealdah and Howrah, from where one can board the train to Murshidabad. And this is the advisable mode of transport.
List of the direct and connecting trains:
• Bhagirathi Express (03103)
• Hazarduari Express (03113),
• Dhano Dhanne Express (03117),
• Sealdah-Lalgola Fast Passenger (53177),
• Sealdah-Lalgola MEMU (63107)
• Kolkata-Lalgola MEMU (63101).
• TEESTA TORSA SPL (03141),
• Howrah- Malda town SPL (03465),
• KAMRUP EXP SPL (05959),
• Kolkata-Radhikapur Exp Spl (03145),
• Sealdah- Saharsa SPL (03169),
• HATE BAZARE SPL (03163),
• Nabadwip dham -Malda town Exp (13422).
Loads of state-run buses (both AC and Non-AC) ply from Esplanade, Kolkata to Murshidabad.
One can avail either of the two road options but bear in mind it would take longer to reach there - around 2 hrs more. And the lane to the property is narrow so driving to the property is not advisable.
1. Kolkata -> Dankuni -> Bandel -> Khamargachhi -> Kalna -> Samudragarh -> Krishnanagar ->Dhubulia -> Bethuadahari -> Panighata -> Beldanga -> Berhampore -> Murshidabad
2. Kolkata -> Barasat -> Haringhata -> Ranaghat -> Krishnanagar ->Dhubulia -> Bethuadahari -> Panighata -> Beldanga -> Berhampore -> Murshidabad