A visit to Hyderabad is incomplete if you do not visit Ramoji Film City. So here we go to Ramoji- The world's largest integrated film studio. If one doesn't wants to miss any part of Ramoji, make sure you reach the place by 8.30 am.
There's a welcome parade at 9.00am. After the parade, you are taken by bus to the actual location of Ramoji which takes about 15 to 25 minutes from the ticket counter.
Ramoji can be divided into three parts:
1. Movie magic: This place has 4 shows: light show, action show, filmy duniya, space yatra. These shows are hardly of 10 to 15 min each but we need to wait in que if there is rush which is time consuming. These shows are awesome.
2. Eureka: Once the above shows are done one can have lunch and proceed to eureka section. Here, you need to sit in red bus which will take you to various studios and will take you to the entire Ramoji city.
Ramoji can accommodate 50 film units at same time. Some of the attractions are Sun fountain, Japanese garden, Hawa Mahal, Angels fountain, central jail, princess street, bahubali set, etc.
To see the entire city, one needs at least 4 hrs.
3. Amusement park and parade: There are complimentary rides available which can be enjoyed. There is also a stunt show performed at 4.30pm. Late in the evening, at 7pm is the good-bye parade.
Ramoji is decorated with lights at night in the same way as bride is. The beauty of Ramoji at night is mesmerising.
Open from 9.30 am to 8pm
There are two types of packages:
1. Normal Rs 1357 (including GST)
2. Star experience 2875 (including gst, lunch, dinner)
Where to eat??
One can eat at the restos inside Ramoji
If this is not the option, then one can try Hotel Bawarchi which is on the way back from Ramoji.