Here comes the end of our 3-day small trip to GOA. Though there were lots of places to explore, due to office leave constraints we had to leave :(. But we will surely visit again for more fun packed adventures and sightseeing places awaiting us.
- We got a taxi ride from the Panjim bus stop to Calangute for - Rs 700/-(based on your negotiation skills). As it was the happening season in Goa, so cost is higher else you would get it for Rs 500/-
- We booked a hotel room in advance. Then the price was Rs 2000/-
- 4 wheeler new model swift costed us Rs. 1100/- per day (additional Rs. 2000 re-fundable security deposit).
- If you want to book a two-wheeler, it can cost Rs. 300/- per day (additional Rs. 1000 re-fundable security deposit).
- Water sports like Parasailing (Rs.1100 with dips, Rs.800 without dips per head), Jet skiing (Rs.500 per head), Banana ride (Rs. 1000 for 4 people).
- Food costs vary based on where you eat.
See you all again on the next trip :). Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.