What to do in and around the property:
- Witness breathtaking panoramic views of Himachal’s Parvati valley as you unwind and relax at this quaint, cozy retreat.
- Relish the mouth-watering delicacies offered at the property’s cafeteria/coffee shop as you sip on a warm cup of cappuccino with a book in your hand to keep you company.
- Stargaze into the clear night skies through the glass ceilings in the villa’s living room as you sit by the fireplace to keep you warm on a chilly Kasol night.
- Engage in the various nature trails and adventure activities such as treks and hikes available in and around the property.
- Take a few days off and enjoy your peace and quiet as you relax at this offbeat property surrounded by nature at its finest!
By Air: The nearest airport is Kullu-Manali Airport (also known as Bhuntar Airport) located at a distance of 31 km from the property.
By Road: Off Limits, Kasol is accessible by road from Delhi (540 km) and Manali (76 km).
By Train: The nearest railway station is Joginder Nagar located at a distance of approximately 127 km from Kasol.
This season, allow yourself to relax and unwind at this luxurious homestay nestled amidst the enchanting Himalayas. Bring along your loved ones, and experience the best stay close to nature at this charming offbeat property!
Think we missed out on something? Tell us about it in the comments below. Or write about it here on Tripoto.