Traveling and photography are a part of my life and have always inspired me to explore and unravel the mysteriousness of romantic and novel corners of India.
From the potpourri of spotless and unblemished stretches, Ladakh has always been on my wish list inviting me to take on a thrilling and adventurous exploration to the serene and blissful land of God.
Check-list before going on a Ladakh trip
1. Basic Medical Kit
3. Jacket, shoe, Muffler, hat, Sun Glass, Glows, Socks
4. Cold Cream, Sun Cream (not less than 50 SPF), lip bam
5. Torch, Match box, Car Charger, Head Phone, Camera, Portable charger
6. Any 2 original and photo copy of ID proof
7. Pen and paper
8. Keep first 2 days itinerary relax( if possible)
9. Water/Wind proof jacket
10. Extra battery if u have any for your camera as in cold environment batteries die quickly.
11. Carry enough memory cards for your camera.
12. Carry enough cash so that we would not end-up in wasting time in front of ATM
Day 1|: Relaxing in Leh