Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
- Robert Frost
Traveling young is a crucial aspect of growing up. It expands your horizon and you realize who you are and what exactly you firmly believe in before it’s time to make the big-kid decisions in career, marriage, and all that scary stuff.
Check out and check off my ultimate soul-searching bucket list to get in touch with your real self.
1. Challenge Yourself at Rangdum, Suru Valley, Ladakh.
Practically inhabited other than a couple of settlements, sit here close your eyes and even inspiration will find you!
Credits: Prabhu D Boss
2. Jeep Safari In Thar Desert.
Larger-than-life red sand dunes will definitely make you feel, well, smaller than life but in a good way.
Become one with nature and start your own fairy tale in this magical place.
Credits: Sandeepa and Chetan
4. Get Drenched at Nohkalikai Falls, Cherrapunji.
Relax and hear the soothing sound of water gushing down the hills.
Credits: Neelima v
Get a bird's eye view of the western ghats.
6. Hang by a thread in Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh.
Infuse yourself with thrill and excitement.
7. Pitch a tent in Coorg, Karnataka.
It's wild in here, yet so peaceful.
Credits: Navaneeth KN
8. Experience marvels of nature at Lambasingi, Andhra Pradesh.
One of those rare places in South India that boasts of snowfall.
9. Absorb the Expansive Landscape of Chopta, Uttarakhand.
Get a glimpse of pahadi culture in the midst of modernity.
Credits: Sukhmoy Majumdar|Pinterest
Do something different and adventurous, instead of the same old means. Take a trip to all these locations as soon as you can.