1. Because you are thinking about it.
2. Because you should take advantage of not knowing what to do next.
3. Because you should let the world take you by the collar and shove you into the unfamiliar. Your parents have been doing it all your life. You’ll get used to it.
4. Because you can be an engineer, doctor, academician, consultant, 365 days later too.
5. Because you’ll see life in its truest, barest form. And, it’ll educate you. Not the way books do. In a more subliminal manner
6. Because you might ‘find yourself’ while waiting at a bus stop for a day and getting nothing. Or, you might not. But you’ll learn something else. Something essential. Patience.
7. Because you might end up actually knowing what you might want to do with your life.
8. Because you have stayed in the same place, slept in the same bed, woken up to the same people for far too long. Change that. Move.
9. Because you’ll get pissed drunk and disillusioned and wake up in an empty swimming pool after the Full Moon Party. But, that’s okay.
10. Because you’ll see love for more than what you thought it was. You’ll see love in its most giving, caring form.
11. Because you’ll grow as a person and an entity. You’ll start comprehending the world, and your importance in it.
12. Because you’ll come back with stories.
13. Because your heart actually wants you to. Take the plunge. You’ll survive it. And, when you resurface, things would’ve changed. For the better.
14. Because white collars and corner offices can wait.
15. Because you can survive another year without much money. You survived high school.
16. Because there will never be a better time. You are young. You are eager. And life’s diktat hasn’t been able to bog you down. Yet.