Brunch on the house
A light and delicious South Indian cuisine awaits at the table to help you over the hangover from the night's meal.
What things to carry along?
- Portable Charger, as that is a mandatory thing for every outing.
- Speaker, because bonfire is always incomplete without some good music. Live music is always more appreciated if you have some good musicians in the house.
- Carry the food along with the ingredients if you are planning to barbecue. (I would definitely insist on that.)
- Take a good stock of drinks. A bit of a hit under the stars gets you in a totally different ambiance.
- Do not step into the wild without proper shoes. When you are planning to go out in the woods, you got to have a proper outfit.
- Swimming outfit to take a peaceful dip in the pool.
- Sunglasses is a must at a farm house.
When to go?
Anytime whenever the Bangalore weather is decent. Preferably temperature around 20-25 °C.
How to reach?
Take a car or bike, and google maps will lead you to the destination. Almost 80% of the journey is a straight highway, which is comfortable for an ideal road trip. Last 10-15 km takes down to a single road which gets pitch dark at night, as there are no street lights near the village. With an average pace, it can be covered in 20 minutes.
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
offbeat getaways from bangalore, weekend offbeat trip from bangalore, weekend getaways from bangalore, weekend offbeat destination near bangalore, weekend offbeat holiday from bangalore