1. Clothes: beachwear, comfortable after-beach clothes. Always carry one or two extra clothes.
2. Accessories- hats, Sunglasses, umbrella, water bottle (it is important to stay hydrated- avoid single-use plastic ones-let us promote eco-tourism)
3. Footwear: Slip-on kinds would be the best choice
4. Toiletries: All your required toiletries. Be sure to include sunscreen lotion
5. Essential medications, if you take any
6. Mosquito repellent
7. Camera - I'd suggest taking a tripod if you're into making Vlogs too
(The islands have a tropical climate until May and the monsoon winds from June to December, pack according to the time you plan your travel)
Phi Phi island is beautiful with the limestone monoliths that emerge from the sea, the sandy bays and definitely contains the best views of the sea. Pack in your adventure skills as you will have the best experience of your life here.
So, if you are looking at a quite beach holiday, packed with some adventure, Phi Phi Island is the place for you to be. If you time your stay to be on the islands on a full moon night, you could be lucky enough to be part of the highly coveted beach parties here.
Have you ever been to Phi Phi Islands? Have some insights to be added here? Mention in the comments below. Meanwhile, check out this ultimate guide for Thailand tour packages to help you book your next tropical holiday. Check out this first hand experience of Phi Phi Island to get inspired.
be a part of the largest online community of travelers on Tripoto’s Facebook page! If you liked the article, share the love <3 #Whereizmyboardingpass.