Om Sai Ram 🙏
You all must think about visiting shirdi at least once if you are a bit religious. Luckily I will be going for the 2nd time (not planned honestly).
I happen to travel to Mumbai for some occasion & I did not want to leave the opportunity to visit sai dham again. However I will be going from Delhi directly to shirdi via airline. So I am gonna share itsy bitsy ideas before planning & lil bit of my experience about the trip.
• You can take a train from nizamuddin (delhi) to Saidham shirdi. It's gonna take 22hrs so save 2 days for travelling if taking a train
• By air, you can reach there in 2 hrs. Shirdi has got its own airport so no worries there. From the airport, the temple is 15kms approx. (500₹ - 700₹ by taxi)
• There are many hotels around the temple so you can book something from booking.com or Airbnb or explore other options.
• The standard charges for a decent room would be ₹1500 - ₹2500. Rest you can always go as per your pocket.
Sai Darshan ✓
• So like many other pilgrims, you will have to book an online darshan parchi to avoid any hassles last minute.
• Here is the website from where you can do that :
• For online entrance, you can directly head to gate no 1 & 2 (hassle-free access) avoiding long queues.
• There are many shops & markers around the temple from where you can get the variety of sai idols, shawls & silk sarees, sai vastra & other stuff.