We started around 9 AM from our homes in Delhi and by 11 we reached this amazing place called tree house hotel.
We had done all the bookings few weeks prior to our trip
Inclusion of our package :
1. A suite with 2 room, dining room, drawing room and all the basic amenities at a 5 star level. Room was big enough to accommodate all of us
2. 3 meals- Lunch, Dinner and breakfast next morning.
3. Time inclusion was from 12 PM 23rd October 2016 to 11 AM 24th October 2016
4. In that package we were allowed to use all the amenities at the resort.
- We reached and as we are crazy about playing sports. We splitted and started playing individual sports first tennis, badminton and squash. We played for about 2 hours without a break and then got tired. Came to our rooms relaxed a bit and then went to eat our lunch. It was one amazing buffet and food was perfect.
- After that we went to the card room and billiard rooms, even played table tennis for a while.
- In the evening spent a couple of hours in the lovely swimming pool, playing all sorts of water games.
- We played an hour of football under the lights before going back to our rooms changing and taking our dinner.
- The dinner was also in the form of buffet and as epic as the lunch.
- Came back to our lovely suites, played cards and lots of games before crashing to sleep.
- We started at 6 with few games of the most famous sport cricket.
- Then we came back had breakfast(Delicious Buffet again) and then we left for our homes and some directly to their offices.
This trip has provided me a lesson, that you can plan a trip even if your schedule is damn tight.
A trip like this is a must for a sports enthusiast :)
It was one amazing trip.
If you are sports enthusiast and want to enjoy a weekend in luxury the place is meant for you.