We booked an auto from Jal mahal bus stop to Sindhi camp worth Rs.100. Since there are no private buses from Jaipur to delhi in the afternoon so we had to go with Govt.bus, ticket worth Rs.270, boarded at 03:30 pm and reached at 11:00 pm, why so late because the bus became out of order, since it was a govt bus si they had to be uncooperative, refused to give the money back and 4 people had to book a cab and finally we reached our homes. So this completes my trip to Jaipur under Rs.3000. This amount becomes less when you travel in groups of more people.
Points to keep in mind while traveling Jaipur:
1. Try to travel Jaipur in groups of atleast 4 or more, because in that case you can book a taxi for full day and will charge Rs.1000, will take you to only those places where you want.
2. Please check the ratings, pictures,reviews of hotel while booking online, since it was my first experience booking hotel online, it turned totally different what it was shown in pictures.
3. Keep aside Rs.500 for entry tickets to forts and museums in Jaipur.
4. When you are visiting chauki dhani, you must know two things, one is the entry ticket Rs.800 and other is the taxi charge worth Rs.1200, divide it according to no of people.
5. Don't eat anything near or outside Railway station, it's not hygienic and healthy.
6. You must know how to bargain when you are traveling and if you don't know, start learning, will help you a lot.
7. Always ask different people while reaching the city, about the options of exploring different places.
8. Never travel in Govt. buses for long distances, they are really uncomfortable and they are not cheap as well, this was my worst experience with the bus.
9. Don't take your lunch or dinner at dhabas where your bus stops at the highways while traveling between cities, as their food is not healthy, either do your dinner before or take some light food like biscuits, fruits etc.
9. Always travel with Confidence.....
I hope this was informative and will help you when you visit Jaipur next time. If you have any questions,thoughts or opinions please leave them in the comment section below and I will get back to you very soon!!!