Travel Articles And Blogs For Agra
Best Time to Visit Agra
Peak Season to visit Agra is from October to March, when the town ushers in pleasant weather with the minimum temperature dropping to two degrees Celsius.
Shoulder Season: Monsoons occur during August to October and the Taj Mahal looks especially beautiful during these months.
Off-season: The summer months from April to July bring to Agra fewer crowds, cheap tariffs and humid weather.
Budget for Agra
For Budget Travellers: INR 600 - 1000 a day
- Accommodation in hostels and guesthouses: INR 150 - 600
- Food in local cafes and street eateries: INR 50 - 100
- Public Transport in tongas, auto-rickshaws and buses: INR 20 - 100
- Sightseeing: INR 10 - 200
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 1000 to INR 3000 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and resorts: INR 700 - 1200
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 200 - 500
- Local transport in local taxis: INR 250 - 400
- Guided Tours: INR 10 - 1000
For Luxury Travellers: INR 6000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 3000 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 800 and upwards
- Local transport in taxi rentals: INR 2000 and upwards
- Guided tours: INR 1000 and upwards