Travel Articles And Blogs For Munnar
Best Time to Visit Munnar
Peak Season to visit Munnar is from December to February, when the town ushers in pleasant weather with the minimum temperature dropping to ten degrees Celsius.
Shoulder Season: Monsoons occur during June to September and Munnar looks especially beautiful during these months when the waterfalls are at their best.
Off-season: The summer months from March to May bring to Munnar fewer crowds, cheap tariffs and humid weather.
Budget for Munnar
For Budget Travellers: INR 600 - 1000 a day
- Accommodation in hostels and guesthouses: INR 400 - 600
- Food in local cafes and street eateries: INR 50 - 100
- Public Transport in train and buses: INR 7 - 100
- Sightseeing: INR 10 - 200
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 1000 to INR 3000 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and resorts: INR 850 - 1500
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 300 - 500
- Local transport in local taxis: INR 250 - 400
- Guided Tours: INR 10 - 1000
For Luxury Travellers: INR 6000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 3500 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 700 and upwards
- Local transport in taxi rentals: INR 2000 and upwards
- Guided tours: INR 1000 and upwards