So here are the things you need to take care off before you go for Kheerganga Trekk.
How to reach:
1. Reach Barshaini as till here you can come through a cab or bus.
2. Go till the hydro power plant project site of NHPC Ltd. From here the actual trekk for kheerganga starts.
3. From this point trekk for Kheerganga is of 12 km. on an average on 4 hours. I would suggest to start the trekk by 3 to 4 pm as the same will help you to trekk less in afternoon and if you take a bit long you will experience the night trekking as well. I must say this trekk till Kheerganga is safest card to experience the night trekk.
4. There are many sites and resting halts in between.
There are certain things based on my experience to prepare for Kheerganga Trekk:
1. Take good amount of snickers with you. You can get other food stuff as well but that will add to weight you are carrying.
2. Take as less as possible weight with you.
3. Keep good amount of cash with you as things up terrain are highely expensive but justifiable.
4. Take Centre Fruit chewing gum with you as this will reduce the use of water and it will stop you to breathe from mouth.
5. Take only one bottle of water as you can fill it up in between wherever the small waterfall comes. And that water is all healthy to drink full of minerals.
6. Keep a torch with you or battery of mobile fulky charged and dont think about much about battery as you dont get any networl up terrain.