1. Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
2. Transportation: Transfer and sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 Wagon R /Indica/Similar (for 01-03 pax )/ 01 Non AC Hiace/ Ertiga/Innova/Tavera/Scorpio/Similar for 04-6 pax
3. (Note: AC is normally not required in Bhutan. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives, because if you use AC in hills then vehicle will stop functioning. Normal vehicle usage timing is from 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.)
4. Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
5. Travel Insurance.
6. All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Cox and Kings Terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival into and departure from New Jalpaiguri / Bagdogra would be on your own arrangements.
- Please contact our sales staff to give you best flight deals.
- Please do not touch any religious artifact or antique.
- Purchase of religious items especially antiques is prohibited.
- Please take off hats while entering Dzong, temples or monastery. Shorts / half pants are not permitted while entering a Dzong, temple or monastery.
- Before entering a Dzong, temple, monastery, please switch off all mobile phones or keep in the silent/vibrating mode.
- Please speak softly within the religious premises.
- Please remember not to point with a single finger but use an upturned flat extended hand especially to indicate a sacred object or place.
- Please refrain from touching any ritual objects or mural paintings.
- Please do not walk over any clothes, books, hearth or materials left open in religious sites.
- Please refrain from smoking or drinking while visiting religious places.
- If you are not sure please ask the local people or the guide.
- Water supply in the hills during the peak season is restricted due to shortage and water is supplied area wise at specific times. Please co-operate with the hotel on same.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
- Visas are not required for Indian Nationals.
- INR (Indian Rupees) denominations of 500 and 1000 are not accepted in Bhutan.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Travel Insurance, included in our package cost is valid for age group up to 80 years only. For age group beyond 80 years, rules, terms and conditions of the Insurance Company will apply. The same needs to be checked on case to case basis with the Insurance Company.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Voter ID card - passport should have a validity of minimum 6 months).
- Any transport to / from New Jalpaiguri / Bagdogra. Your tour price starts Ex -New Jalpaiguri / Bagdogra.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Any additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in inclusions.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the Tour Price Includes column.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festivals.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in inclusions.
- 9% Govt. Service Tax.
Dates And Prices For The Trip
Dates- 9th March 2017 to 31st March 2018 (Bagdogra), 9th March 2017 to 31st March 2018 (New Jalpaiguri)
Prices- Ex - New Jalpaiguri / Bagdogra Valid From - 01 November, 2016 Valid To - 31 March, 2018