With this your trip has come to an end, and it’s time to bid adieu to Bhutan – The Last Shangri La on Earth. You can either choose to fly back to India from Paro, or head back to Bagdogra, halting at Phuentsholing on the way.
If you are driving back, add one more day, as you’ll be stopping at Phuentsholing on the way. Paro to Phuentsholing is a 5 hours’ drive, and Phuentsholing to Bagdogra is another 4-5 hours drive.
Recommendations to make the most out of your Trip to Bhutan
1. Bhutan is full of tourists from all over the globe, so make sure to try out different cuisines like Tibetan, Bhutanese, and explore the vibrant café culture in Thimphu and Paro.
2. Things to Shop in Bhutan to remind you of your Trip to Bhutan
• Baby Yak wool shawls
• Customised stamps from Thimphu Post Office
• Cordyceps or Cordyceps Tea
• Home Decorative items (Tankha, paintings)
• Bhutanese Peach Wine
• Bhutanese Beer and K5 whiskey
This article was first published on the Eat Travel Live Repeat blog
Frequent searches leading to this page:-
tour plan for Bhutan, Bhutan adventure tour, Bhutan luxury travel, trips to Bhutan tours, Bhutan travel guide, vacation tour packages