This trip was an adventure; that I planned with great excitement but it did give me the jitters on the day before the commencement of the journey! This experience was truly enriching and has given me a heart full of memories that I will always cherish and I hope this story gives my girl immense happiness on how her birthday was celebrated! A few tips that helped me:
1. save money, having a good bank balance will keep you at peace with a baby.
2. carry sufficient clothes for the baby that weather appropriate
4.book a good hotel. Dont compromise on the quality of accommodation.
5. Plan Plan and Plan very well and well in time-your agenda, transportation, accomodation.
6. Pass on the details of accommodation and transport to your family members.
7.travel food for the baby
8. essentials for your own comfort.
9. You are going on a trip with your baby to strike a new cord and rediscover what you and your child can accomplish together. It should be a fun trip not an exhausting and draining one. Be practical and relaxed don't be too ambitious in trying to tick off everything on the list. 90% of your happiness will depend on the mood of your baby and your own mental state. Keep in mind that you might not be able to cover everything on your list. Concentrate on cherishing this adventure you have undertaken with your baby.
Hope this helps