Here are my 5 tips if you are travelling to Bali:
1. Rent a motorbike. It is the easiest way to travel across Bali. Since Bali is a small island ,you can see the whole island on a motorbike.
2. Exchange currency as and when you need it. Yes there are tons of options for it , prices go down on weekdays and higher on the weekends, so look for 4-5 options before you exchange your money.
3. We mostly booked our hotels from Booking.com, but it is better if you search the hotel online and go to the place and negotiate for the price you can get cheaper rates. If not you can book it directly in front from them from the website.
4. Rent a villa if you can. Because Bali is a cheaper country in terms of currency than India and has the most beautiful villas and amazing hospitality , so try to get this experience.
5. Always carry bug spray where ever you go in Bali. No explanation needed for it I guess !
If you have any questions comment down below or message me, will be happy to help :)
You can also post on our Facebook page and follow us for more updates on our latest travel posts.